mardi 3 février 2009

My profile

Hello everybody!
I'm Adeline Jacquelot. I was 16 years old. I live in Belgium in a small village called Macon. I was born in Chimay on the 26 th March in 1992.
Chimay is a small town at five minutes from my village. Prior to going to a secondary school, the St-Joseph College of Chimay, I studied at the primary school of Macon.
I'm currently a last year student at high school. I pass this year's exams, I will get my high school diploma. Next year, I would like to syudy interior designing at a university, I need to pass an adission exam in September. If I succeed, I'll have to move to Brussels and rent a flat near the university.
My hobbies are dancing, tennis, music, shopping and travelling. I have already travelled to Egypt, France, Spain, Italy, Great Britain, Austria and Switzerland.
However, I have always dreamt of travelling to Greece. In addition, I love to go skiing. My proudest moment was when we were skiing with some friends on black ski pistes and doing off-pistes-skiing shortly after having learnt.
My motto is:" When we want, we can!" Yes, we can!

3 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations for your experience of skiing ! But is it not a bit mad or dangerous ... ?
    But when I see your motto, I can understand completely your view. Long life to brave people !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maybe, maybe.. But I like the risk!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Later, I would do a bungee jump and a parachute jump!

    RépondreSupprimer